Denver Family Immigration Lawyer

Denver Family Immigration Attorney

U.S. citizens and permanent residents may petition for certain relatives to obtain permanent resident status, or “green cards,” to live in the U.S. The firm helps U.S. citizens apply for spouses, married and unmarried adult children, parents, and brothers and sisters, and it assists permanent residents in applying for spouses and unmarried children. The Law Office of Marie H. Lowe helps with the complex legal process of bringing families together.

Dedicated and Experienced Colorado Fiancé/Fiancée Visa Lawyer

The Law Office of Marie H. Lowe also handles fiancé/fiancée visa applications for foreign nationals who plan to marry within 90 days after arrival in the U.S.

If you need help with a K1 (fiancé/fiancée), K2 (dependent), or K3 (spouse) visa, contact us at 720-330-2795 or toll free at 888-370-8692.

Contact Us for More Information on Family-Based Visas

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Colorado immigration lawyer regarding a visa application for a family member or an adjustment of status, please contact us.