Denver Immigration Lawyer
Colorado Business Immigration Attorney and Denver Family Immigration Attorney
The Law Office of Marie H. Lowe, LLC represents clients in natters involving of U.S. immigration and nationality laws. A list of various visa types and services are provided below.
The firm practices before all U.S. government offices and agencies that work with U.S. immigration laws. A more detailed list of various visa types and services is provided below.
Colorado Business Immigration Attorney
Employer Compliance/Employment Visas
- Internal I-9 audits
- Government I-9 Audits
- I-9 training
Temporary Visas for Business and Employment
- B-1 Business visitors
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty traders and investors
- E-3 Specialty occupations for Australians
- H-1B Specialty occupations
- H-1B1 Specialty occupations for nationals of Chile and Singapore
- H-1C Registered nurses
- H-2B Seasonal or other temporary workers
- H-3 Trainees
- J-1 Exchange visitors
- L-1 Intracompany transferees
- O-1 Outstanding or extraordinary ability
- P Artists, athletes and entertainers
- Q-1 Cultural exchange visitors
- R Religious workers
- TN Professional occupations for nationals of Canada and Mexico
Permanent Residence for Business and Employment
- EB-1A Extraordinary ability
- EB-1B Outstanding professors and researchers
- EB-1C Multinational executives and managers
- EB-2 Advanced degree professionals or exceptional ability, national interest
- EB-3 Skilled, professional and other workers
- EB-4 Religious workers.
Denver Family Immigration Attorney
Family Immigration .
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced immigration lawyer regarding a visa application, the naturalization process or for an aggressive deportation defense, please contact us.