888-370-8692 or 303-731-6250


R Religious workers

Religious workers who have been members of a religious organization for the immediately preceding two years may obtain visas to work with the same denomination in the U.S. as ministers or in a professional capacity in a religious occupation or vocation.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy