888-370-8692 or 303-731-6250


H-2B Seasonal or other temporary workers

H-2B jobs must be seasonal, peakload, intermittent, or one-time occurrences lasting less than one year, and the employer must demonstrate to the U.S. Department of Labor that it has tried unsuccessfully to fill the job with a U.S. worker.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy