888-370-8692 or 303-731-6250


EB-2 Advanced degree professionals, exceptional ability, national interest

For advanced degree professionals, the U.S. position must require a master's or higher degree, and the foreign national must have either the required degree or a baccalaureate degree plus five years of progressive experience. Labor certification is required unless the immigration service agrees to a national interest waiver based on evidence that the foreign national provides a benefit to the U.S. that outweighs the national interest in offering the job to U.S. workers through a labor certification procedure. Labor certification requires a job offer from an employer, but a foreign national may self-petition under the national interest waiver provision. For physicians, a national interest waiver is based on working for five years (previously three years) in a Health Professional Shortage Area, Medically Underserved Area, Veterans Administration facility, or Mental Health Professional Shortage Area. The physician must work in primary care, in most cases.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy