888-370-8692 or 303-731-6250


EB-1C Multinational executives and managers

A foreign national may transfer within a multinational company after working one year in the preceding three years outside the U.S. in an executive or managerial capacity. The U.S. position must also be executive or managerial, and the company must have been doing business in the U.S. at least one year. The foreign employer must be a parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or branch of the U.S. employer.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy