Law Office of  Marie H. Lowe, LLC - Denver Employment Immigration Attorney


EB-4 Religious workers

Religious workers are part of the "special immigrants" preference that includes other categories that are not based on employment. Religious workers must have two years of work experience with the same religious denomination, and their work must be in the role of minister or in a professional capacity in a religious occupation or vocation. The U.S. employer must have tax exempt status as a religious organization approved by the Internal Revenue Service.

Marie H. Lowe
Attorney at Law
Law Office of Marie H. Lowe, LLC

1801 Broadway, Suite 1400
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-731-6250
Toll Free: 888-370-8692
Fax: 303-297-3015
Denver Law Office

Skype: marie.lowe4