A Denver Attorney Helping Ensure I-9 Compliance
The firm's attorneys provide consultations, training, and self-audits to assure I-9 compliance. Employers face fines and other sanctions for failure to comply with legal requirements.
The Law Office of Marie H. Lowe, LLC helps business clients learn to prepare I-9 forms correctly and create and maintain a record-keeping system to identify I-9 forms that require updating or disposal.
For help with business immigration visas and I-9 compliance-related issues, contact us us at 303-731-6250 or toll free at 888-370-8692.
Temporary Status for Business Employment
- B-1 Business visitors
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty traders and Investors
- E-3 Specialty occupations for Australians
- H-1B Specialty occupations
- H-1B1 Specialty occupations for nationals of Chile and Singapore
- H-1C Registered nurses
- H-2B Seasonal or other temporary workers
- H-3 Trainees
- J-1 Exchange visitors
- L-1 Intracompany transferees
- O-1 Outstanding or extraordinary ability
- P Artists, athletes and entertainers
- Q-1 Cultural exchange visitors
- R Religious workers
- TN Professional occupations for nationals of Canada and Mexico
Permanent Resident Status for Business and Employment
- EB-1A Extraordinary ability
- EB-1B Outstanding professors and researchers
- EB-1C Multinational executives and managers
- EB-2 Advanced degree professionals or exceptional ability, national interest
- EB-3 Skilled, professional and other workers
- EB-4 Religious workers
- EB-5 Investors
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Colorado immigration lawyer, please contact us.